Services for Educational Institutions
JELA is a Wisconsin based company providing technology design and management services for educational institutions, along with other public and private clients, on a regional and national basis.
We offer our skills and experience in all project phases:
Planning and feasibility
- Assist in defining long term goals for computers and communications.
- Explore technology trends and choices.
- Examine funding options.
- Create a strategic technology plan.
Design and bid
- Define architectural specifications for data and communications wiring and equipment.
- Prepare bids and manage the bid process.
- Inspect ongoing construction.
- Work with contractor and district to solve installation problems as they arise.
- Define the network architecture and equipment.
- Assist in vendor selection
- Manage the system installation, interconnection and test.
- Act as a resource center after system installation.
- Perform system audits.
Our work includes campus networks, wide-area networks, and consortia.